The College of Agriculture handles the flagship academic programs of the USTP Claveria
which is agriculture and other related fields. It provides educational opportunities in both the graduate and undergraduate levels, including short-term courses.
Baccalaureate students are harnessed towards completion of their college degree and earning their Licensure Examination for Agriculturist (LEA) and Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET). Graduate students are honed towards advancement of their professional career in academics, research and outreach activities.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Animal Science
- Doctor of Philosophy in Crop Science
- Master of Science in Agriculture (MSA)
- Bachelor in Agricultural Technology (BAT)
- Bachelor of Science in Agro-Forestry (BSAF)
- Bachelor of Tech. in Horticulture Management (BTHM)
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (BSA)
- Diploma in Agricultural Technology (DAT) – Three – year ladderized course leading to BAT
- Certificate of Agriculture Science Leading to BSA
- Dairy Herd Managerial Course (1 Year)
- Dairy Farm Technology Course (2 years)
SHORT TERM COURSES